25/02/2014

Honeymoon Wish List

Hi Ladies!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a very busy weekend with family and doing wedding things, I attended my first ever Sunday church service to hear my banns being read and it was such a lovely morning, everyone in the church was so welcoming & friendly :)

With my honeymoon only a few months away I have been doing a lot of browsing for new summer clothing etc
So decided to share my summer wish list today, I have so many things I’m lusting after!! I’m loving so many of the summer trends that are creeping into stores, it's going to be a great season for fashion.



Shorts-Primark-£8
Kimono-Primark-£15

What's on your summer wish list?


11 comments:

  1. Ooooh where are you going for your honeymoon? I love that dress, it's gorgeous. Not long to go until the big day now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't decided yet haha we're torn between Greece & Gran Canaria, I found the most amazing hotel in Gran Canaria but not sure what the place is like xx

      Delete
    2. The Greek Islands are lovely but I've not been to gran canaria so I can't vouch for that! It certainly looks nice though :)

      Delete
  2. Love those shorts! Can't believe they're from Primark!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love the shorts :) Primark's so good for holiday finds. Have a lovely honeymoon sweetie!! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love all the items in this picture, i love the top and shorts especially.Great post :)

    iwantyourkittens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always a fan of high waisted shorts and crop tops!! I hope you'll check out my lasted post! http://thetinyprofessional.blogspot.com/2014/02/six-much-loved-blogs.html I'm a little under the radar and don't comment as much as I should, but I absolutely LOVE your blog :)

    Sooner than later,


    The Tiny Professional

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post dear!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress and kimono. So summery
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't made a Summer wishlist yet. Love those open toed boots with all the straps! I definitely want some of those!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the comments I get. Please leave your blog url so I can check out your blog I comment and follow back :)